Why we're looking for you: 😎
We are looking for a highly motivated developer to join our team and help us shape the future of internal developer portals.
Upon joining Port, you will build cutting-edge solutions using a modern tech stack to provide thousands of daily active developers, all over the world, with their day-to-day needs in one single place.
Our mission is to help organizations build their internal developer portals with ease and improve the developer experience and platform engineering processes.
What you'll do: 💼
At Port, we're a platform by developers, for developers. Your role will encompass end-to-end design, implementation, and daily feature delivery, influencing our complex, scaled backend systems that cater to a wide user base.
Our stack is modern, with frontend tech like React + TypeScript, and backend components like NodeJS + TypeScript, Python, and Golang. We leverage databases like Kafka + Kafka Connect, Redis, and PostgreSQL. Your expertise will shape our codebase and contribute to team decisions.
Beyond technical work, you'll assist in planning, grow our engineering team's skills, and help recruit new talent. By contributing to our open-source projects, you will also take part in maintaining open sources and collaborate with developers around the world. At Port, you won't just build; you'll shape the future of developer experiences.
Who You'll work with: 👯♀️
As a Backend Developer at Port, you'll be joining a collaborative and dynamic team of talented and experienced developers where creativity and innovation thrive.
You'll closely collaborate with our dedicated Product Managers, working hand in hand to bring our developer portal product to life.
Your input and expertise will have a significant impact on the product's development, as it's tailor-made for developers like you.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our customers and engage with our product community. Your insights and interactions with them will play an important role to ensure we deliver the best product possible.
Together, we'll continue to empower platform engineers and developers worldwide, providing them with the tools they need to create seamless and robust developer portals. Join us in our mission to revolutionize the developer experience!
The skillset you’ll bring: 🧮
- 8+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience in designing and developing complex systems, highlighting your ability to tackle challenging technical problems, up from design phase, down to implementation, monitoring and testing and deployment
- Experience in dealing with scale and performance related challenges
- A collaborative team player skilled in driving initiatives to successful achievements, with a can-do approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Experience in NodeJs + Typescript
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Golang
- Experience with AWS cloud platform
- Experience in DevOps related tools
- Experience in PostgreSQL, Kafka, DocumentDB, OpenSearch, Redis
Know someone who can fit?
Your submission has been received!