Why we're looking for you: 😎
Our business is growing rapidly. Platform engineering and developer experience became a core part of DevOps and Developer portals are becoming a must-have tools for organizations with high devops maturity. Organizations are putting a lot of effort into making platforms to increase the productivity and happiness of their developers. With this increase in demand, Port is considered the best option for building a comprehensive developer portal, and as a results, we have an increasing number of customers and product activity. To support this growth, we are looking for a product manager who will be an integral part of Port’s product team and, as such, will be responsible for the entire product life-cycle and directly impact the product roadmap.
What you'll do: 💼
- Together with your team of engineers and product designer, you will work with potential and existing customers to discover & implement features that improve product-market fit
- Write JIRA tickets for new features considering edge cases and product vision
- Create user flows/wireframes, gather feedback, and work closely with the product designer to turn the successful ones into amazing-looking screens
- Meet regularly with product & RND leadership to plan upcoming sprints
- Build Mixpanel dashboards to track user behavior and key KPIs
- Write product/documentation updates and communicate them inside the company and to our users
- Perform market/user research to discover insights that can affect the product roadmap
Who you’ll work with: 👯♀️
As a Product Manager at Port, you'll be joining a diverse, innovative team with a passion for problem-solving and a dedication to collaboration. Here's who you'll work with:
Engineering & design: You'll work directly with our talented engineers and designer, helping to prioritize features, clarify requirements, and make sure our development efforts align with our product strategy.
Marketing Team: Coordinate with marketing to effectively communicate our product's features and benefits to the market. Your insights will drive positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies.
Sales and Customer Success Teams: Partner with these front-line teams to understand customer feedback and needs. This will guide you in shaping the product roadmap and prioritizing features that deliver real value to our users.
Leadership Team: Regularly interact with company leadership, keeping them informed of product progress, key metrics, and strategic initiatives. Your work will be instrumental in driving business strategy and company direction.
The skillset you’ll bring: 🧮
- At least 3 years of product management experience with a proven track record in delivering impactful products
- You have a strong technical orientation, and you can understand complex technical concepts and technologies
- You are passionate about building great user experiences, and you have a keen eye for details, UX, and design
- You communicate well, you know how to explain product decisions rationally and inspire your team
- You are analytical and experienced in working with both qualitative and quantitative insights to drive product decisions
- Previous experience as a developer or a DevOps engineer - advantage
- Previous experience with PLG companies and self-service products - advantage
Know someone who can fit?
Your submission has been received!