Why we're looking for you: 😎
Our guiding principle is to have an open internal developer portal and to stay ahead of the market. This requires us to educate the market on developer portals, as they evolve, drive the conversation about use cases, best practices and the ecosystem around developer portals (including the platform itself), and explain the product and its uses simply yet with great respect to the knowledge and self-sufficiency of our developer-users.
We have a small marketing team and we’re looking for product marketing and content leadership that will help us scale our marketing efforts and continually do better in terms of quality, educational value and leading the market’s imagination as to what internal developer portals can do. This is a huge opportunity to become a leader in our growing marketing team.
What you'll do: 💼
You will be a key player in driving the Port story in the market, and helping us define messaging, email flows, use cases, case studies and webinar content for our product. Your mission will be to help us effectively position and market our products to our target audiences and partners, including press, analysts and more.
- Develop strongly differentiated product positioning and messaging to drive product leadership. Write often and well - content that will drive these messages and resonate with the market. This includes blogging, ebooks, guides and more, as well as smart onboarding flows and possibly some UX writing.
- Drive product launch and develop go-to-market plans, manage development of sales enablement tools.
- Drive outbound marketing strategies to improve awareness, share of voice, sales pipeline, and market position.
- Work closely with technical experts in product and engineering to develop excellent, credible content.
- Develop the sales enablement tools (PPTs, feature briefs, case studies, white papers, product brochures) to support the sales process of the company’s solutions and drive clarity and consistency of message.
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage customers.
- Evangelize our solutions portfolio to our customers through events, webinars and other external communications channels.
Who you'll work with: 👯♀️
You will report to the CMO, but work cross-functionally across marketing, sales, product and customer success. You will also interact with our developers and developer relations.
The skillset you’ll bring: 🧮
- 2-5 years’ experience in a product marketing / technical marketing role or content marketing experience, in tech.
- Experience in DevOps/Cloud enterprise software - a plus.
- Highly self-motivated, accountable, proactive, and thoughtful with high attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Know someone who can fit?
Your submission has been received!